Information pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree. 196/2003 for the processing of personal data of users of the site
Dear Sir / Madam,
we wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the indicated legislation, the processing of personal data of users who consult the site and access its services will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: preparing a cost estimate and sending the offer itself; sending advertising material, newsletters, holiday greetings, marketing material,….
- On the occasion of these treatments related to the performance of the professional assignment received, the company Hotel Meeting S.r.l. that manages HOTEL MEETING may become aware of the data that the Legislative Decree 196/03 defines as personal "identification".
- The processing will be carried out in the following ways: automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves, based on the data in our possession and with your / your commitment to promptly notify us of any corrections , additions and / or updates.
- Your data may be disclosed via the Internet exclusively within the site HOTEL MEETING and communicated in pursuit of the purposes set out in this statement.
- The personal data collected with this registration may be processed by data processors in charge of managing the requested services and marketing activities. Furthermore, the data for legal obligations and in pursuit of the above purposes, will be communicated:
- other hotels belonging to the group
- possibly, only with the authorization of the Owner and for maintenance and / or technical interventions, to the technicians of the hosting provider.
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The provision of data is
- necessary in relation to the data identified as "mandatory fields" and any refusal to provide such data will result in failure to register / request; this is because the data in question take on an identifying and integral value for adherence to the services offered.
- optional in relation to the data identified as "Optional fields"; any failure to provide such data will not affect the provision of the service.
- The data controller is the company Hotel Meeting S.r.l.
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, by sending a request to email@example.com
For your convenience, we reproduce in full Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003:
Art. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.